Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Veganism &Macrobiotics

So, I am doing some reading on veganism and macrobiotics. I am tired and just dont feel the energy I think I should have. So, I am looking to what I eat and trying to see if there are some alternatives that will make me feel better.  I heard about Alicia Silverstone's website Thekindlife.com and her book The Kind Diet and her words about feeling healthy and energetic from the foods she eats made me take a look at what exactly she was eating. I went to Barnes and Noble today and bought the book, I have only just started reading it so, I will let you know what more I find out in another post.  But, today at Central Market I found a bunch of cool stuff to try out.  One I served myself the moment I got home because it was 1pm and I was hungry!  It is various sprouted grains and seeds that come in a bag, all organic.  I poured a bowl and because it sounded good added some of my new sugar made from coconuts(no actual sugar) and some vanilla almond milk.  I have to say YUM!!!  So, I am off to find as many healthy, vegetarian, vegan and/or macrobiotic things that are also yummy with a capital Y as I can.  I will let you know...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment